Tuesday, January 19, 2016

What's on my mind about cosplay 1/20/16

I've had a lot of cosplay ideas I wanted to do on my list from a kimono, a ninja, even a samura. But I have finally settled down and choose to do a gijinka as I've been playing pokemon way too much. The mew gijinka looks the easiest to make right now according to my skill level. So I choose Mew!! A simple pink dress with stockings and a tail, a pink wing, eye contacts and ears. Maybe some blush and eyeliner here and there will do.  I also have the burning urge to get it done on time to attend an upcoming con.. But alas I'm living the college life, not having much money in the bank and balancing work with school. I'll try to miraculously finish.


Disclaimer: All these Images are not belong to me!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment